Become a Member
We invite you to become a member of the Sebago Historical Society. Through your membership, you support our mission to encourage and promote interest and appreciation of the history of Sebago. Additional benefits for you include:
- Free access to our collection of historical artifacts, documents and other items of historical interest during our museum open hours
- Learning about Sebago history from guest speakers, presentations and from other members of the Sebago Historical Society
- Assistance with your personal research, including genealogy and family history
- Meeting and getting to know other members of the community
- Participating in planning for special events for the community
- Information on events, programs and Sebago history are easily available to members from our website, our Facebook page, and print materials
- And perhaps most importantly, your support helps to inform and educate young people in the community about the vibrant past of our township, so that they will grow to be good stewards of Sebago in future years
Please print out and complete the membership form. This form may also be used if you want to make a donation of financial support or a donation of an item of historical significance.
If you are unable to print the form, simply make a note of the information requested and send us your request by mail at the address below or email us at email@example.com.
We look forward to welcoming you as a new member of the Sebago Historical Society!